Plus Clinical Services as trustee for Plus Group Unit Trust, trading as StatPacks Plus deliver nationally recognised training in partnership with, and under the auspices of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 (www.allenstraining.com.au).
StatPacks Plus provides a range of nationally accredited training, courses and awareness sessions to the South Australian Community.
Our training is conducted at Clovelly Park, Mawson Lakes and Victor Harbour.
We are also able to cater for private courses in your workplace and home. Please contact is to discuss your options.
22300VIC First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- Full course: Completion of pre-course study plus 2 hours practical training
- Refresher course: Completion pre-course study plus 2 hours practical training
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Mixed mode: Completion of pre-course study plus 2 hours of practical training
- Face to Face: 3 hours practical training
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Mixed Mode: Completion of pre-course study plus 7 hours practical training (run over 1 day)
- Face to Face: 10 hours face to face training (run over 2 days)
- Face to Face mode only - 7 hours
HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- Basic Life Support
- CPR & AED (DRSABCD)
- Anatomy and physiology
- Oxygen therapy and resuscitation
- Oropharyngeal airway
- Bag valve mask (BVM)
- Maintenance of resuscitation equipment
- Mixed Mode: Completion of CPR pre-course study plus 6 hours practical training
- Face to Face: 7 hours face to face training