User friendly, fully guided AED’s for use by anyone and critical to save lives in the event of a cardiac arrest.
LifePak Defibrillators and Lucas Chest Compression System – Commercial Grade
LIFEPAK® EXPRESS Semi Automatic (American Voice)
At the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), there is no time to lose—every minute that passes means less of a chance for a victim to be saved. But no matter where or when SCA strikes, early use of a defibrillator is the only effective treatment for ventricular fibrillation (VF), a potentially fatal heart rhythm associated with SCA. Although not everyone can be saved from sudden cardiac arrest, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates. The LIFEPAK EXPRESS defibrillator from Physio-Control is designed to be used by the first person to respond to an SCA victim—easily, safely, and effectively.
- Industry-leading 360 joules capability
- Step-by-step ClearVoice™ prompts
- Same technology used by medical professionals
- Flashing shock button
- Highly visible readiness indicator
- Simplified maintenance
- Lightweight and compact
LIFEPAK® CR Plus Semi Automatic (American Voice)
- Simple to turn on
- Simple to find, remove and place electrodes correctly
- Simple to increase the chance for survival by automatically escalating energy up to 360 joules if needed*